Friday, December 2, 2011

Introduction

since practically no one knows who I am, I will start by a little intro. I am a Lebanese teenager, for those who know nothing about Lebanon it's a small country in the middle east surrounded by Israel and Syria; you can imagine the kind of problems we have. I was brought up as a christian but as soon as I was able to think and see the world for myself I decided that i want to be an atheist because I don't think we should create more differences between us human beings. A lot of my posts (or whatever they are called) are going to be about Lebanon since it is a country that has some pretty special features and I honestly cannot wait to share them.
I am in my second year of electrical engineering but my true passion is writing, but since writers usually end up living in cardboard boxes on the sidewalk I gave myself a safety net.
That is all you need to know for the moment, if you stay tuned you will find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment